Monday, November 24, 2008

Who Does This?

I've been a bit backlogged with Netflix and reading my Entertainment Weekly. I think it's this, you know, job I have. So I was reading the issue from a couple weeks ago, and I noticed that the cover of the magazine was for Twilight. Now, I'm not ashamed to admit this, because I think my friends sort of expect it by now, but I like keeping up with what's big in pop culture-- so I've, yes, seen High School Musical from beginning to end and I've even deigned to watch a whole episode of Hannah Montana. However, I have yet to read or see Twilight, because I don't think even I'll like it, but it's getting hard to resist, truth be told.



To make a long story short (too late, I know), EW sometimes publishes "collectors covers" for an issue. Like, it's the same content inside, but there might be 3 different covers, as here. So my question: Does anyone actually go out and collect all the covers? Like, even if you were a huge Twilight fan, wouldn't you want something cooler than a magazine cover? Like a lock of Robert Pattinson's hair? Or something less creepy, I guess.

No comments: