Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another Round Up of Thoughts and Feelings.

  • Best headline ever.
  • As messed up as Orrin can be, he can be remarkably acute and badass when he wants to be.
  • Having driven in Boston, New York City, DC, and Durham with enough regularity to be well-versed in all four, yes, it is.  Definitely.
  • Just when I discovered it for myself.  Boo.
  • Concord!  I didn't even read the article.
  • Seriously, people, give Cougar Town a chance.  The creator himself recognizes that the original conceit (and title) wasn't great, but it's a whole different beast now.
  • The only reason I need to move to Philadelphia forever.
  • Hahahahahahaha.  I know this is serious, but still.
  • I wholeheartedly agree.  The two party system sucks.  That's all there is to it.
  • Soda.

1 comment:

Greg Prosmushkin said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. I enjoyed reading the list of thoughts that you have been having. Have a great rest of your weekend and keep up these excellent posts.
Greg Prosmushkin