Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Completely Worthless.

I started off okay. I had pictures and videos in my blog. Not just words. Lately, I haven't put quite the same moxie into my blog as I started out with. I'll remedy that...

...later.

There are a couple issues to contend with. First, my super awesome brown camera hates my computer and won't upchuck it's contents onto it. That means that I can't pictorially supplement my written wit and wisdom regarding the two weddings I just attended. At least, not in real time. So I won't. Because both my super awesome camera and my blog deserve better.

Second, I'm leaving the country for 3 weeks starting tomorrow. I told you, it's a big year. Again, my (un)trademark(ed) sass and commentary will have to be put on hiatus while I forget that the real world exists for a bit. Sure, the interweb exists "outside the U.S.," so maybe I'll be able to say what's what. What? What.

Be good. I'm leaving the 6th person who reads this terrible blog each day in charge for that day.

No comments: