Thursday, October 15, 2009

Guts and Reactions.

30 Rock comes back on tonight! Can we just take a moment and reflect on how awesome this show is? And how amazing it is that between this and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, it's Liz Lemon and company that turned out to be the good show? And how amazing it is that NBC has managed to not eff up its Thursday night comedies as badly as it has every other night and at 10pm?

An ode:



In other news, The Cleveland Show is okay, in that mind-numbing Family Guy inoculating against real life kind of way. So, yeah, I like it.

I wasn't expecting FlashForward to be as good as it was. It's like Lost Season 1. Which means that in two seasons I'm going to hate it with a passion only rivaled by my loathing of Dane Cook and Sienna Miller.

And lastly, I finally saw the first episode of the new season of Fringe, and all I could think was: J.J. is already retreading the Evil Francie storyline? REALLY? You are on notice J.J. I'm watching you. Close. Ly.

1 comment:

hohup said...

Alec is awesome wrapped up in bacon wrapped up in awesome.