Sunday, November 15, 2009

Round Up.

1. I totally remember Harvey, Don, and Bruno from Sesame Street! I wish Don were still around. So what if kids imitated him.

2. Michelle wears 'em. As if I need any justification to wear my awesome bright red Crocs. B____, please.

3. First MTV doesn't have music. Then Syfy trips out on whatever NoCal is serving. And now Cartoon Network no longer is showing just cartoons. TV networks really need to put more thought in their channel names before they commit.

4. Some time back, Planet Money did a piece to assess who might be at fault for the current economic crisis. I happened to find the role that the ratings agencies played in the development of mortgage backed securities particularly persuasive. So it's nice that they got a little spanking. But also, forgive me, though I love my Massachusetts (sniff -- it was a hard weekend -- I converted my license), somehow, I'm not comforted when the raters state that the state bonds are stable.

5. Interesting.

6. Jebus. Fright Night was one of the first movies -- if not THE first movie -- to give me nightmares. Like, friggin' wake-up-in-a-cold-sweat-screaming nightmares. I'll pass, thanks.

No comments: