Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Twenty-Eight and One.

A friend of mine was a little confused about the title of my blog because he wondered what would happen once my next birthday rolled around. Well, that was yesterday. And it was a good day. But I guess my intention was for my title to be a play on the phrases "thirtysomething" and "twentysomething," which basically just refer to anyone who is in their thirties or twenties. I'm in my twenty-eights in that this is when my blog started and because this is a pretty pivotal year for me as far as, you know, my life goes. I guess it doesn't make sense, but it was either this or "Middle Child Syndrome." And that didn't sound bloggy enough.

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

I just think you should rename the blog every year on your birthday. It will seem rather unwitty next year, though.

Mr. Cooper said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way.