Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm Sick.

I checked out Valentine on the CW last week because I'm a sadist. It wasn't terrible, but I doubt I'll keep with it. But there was something nagging me -- I knew I knew Kate, the mortal who helps out the gods (don't ask), from somewhere, but I didn't know where. Imdb reveals all:

Kate, played by Christine Lakin...



... is better known as Al, the tomboy from Step By Step.



This blew my mind. Almost as much as Jaime Murray playing the mother of Kristoffer Polaha on the show, even though they are the same age in real life. Almost.

1 comment:

Reva said...

So first of all, I actually meant to watch that show but I screwed up and didn't dvr it and missed it. So I'm glad to know that it wasn't all that amazing. And second, as soon as I saw the name "Christine Lakin" in your post I shouted in my head, "that's Al from Step By Step!" I was a huge fan, huge enough to remember the actors' names apparently.