Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Collection of Random Thoughts.

  1. I don't get why the Flintstones and the Rubbles named their kids such babyish names. Did they think they'd never grow up? Barney and Betty named their kid Bam-Bam, and Fred and Wilma named their kid Pebbles. Way to infantilize them forever, or, you know, encourage them to be adult film stars.
  2. The blogger who wrote this about the Minnesota Senate election apparently has a memory that only goes back to 2001.
  3. Speaking of memories, remember Garbage Pail Kids? I apparently remember them pretty well. (Yes, I'm very bendy - I can pat my own back really with ease and charm.)
  4. Kris Allen explained this kick-awesome tweet to E!Online here. Don't worry, Adam, I haven't succumbed to the stoopid side that is Twitter. I'm just a celebrity stalker. Very big difference in amount of coolness.
  5. This is from the TED blog, and it is one wicked illusion. The "blue" and the "green" spiral? Yeah. They're the same color. I know. Your mind is so blown right now. For realz:

1 comment:

EpicTilt said...

Check Out! "The first ever Garbage Pail Kids mobile video game" by EpicTilt

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=324494906&mt=8