Thursday, July 30, 2009

If I Had Twitter, I'd Basically Only Tweeteritterwitwitiwi About What I Just Ate.

I've had this conversation before, where I've pontificated on who the first person was who decided to eat an egg.  I'm not the originator of this thought, but sadly, in my old age, I can't recall who my source was.  But think, some dude (gender non-specific, I just say dude because I it's my blog and not yours) sees this thing come out the backside of a chicken, and they some how wonder "I wonder what that tastes like?"
 
This came up again last night when I was having dinner with my brother, and I ordered the soft-shell crab.  (One of my all-time favorite noshes.  Fo shiz'.)  Some dude (<-- deal with it) one day looked at this thing crawling around and wondered, "You know, I'm kinda tired.  I'm just going to eat the whole damn thing."  Weirdo.

No comments: