Monday, July 20, 2009

It Sucks. Literally.

When comparing a "rivalry" (Federer v. Nadal, Kris v. Adam, Old school Simpsons v. New school Simpsons, etc.), I'm usually not one to diss the other half. Hey, I'm judicious. Even if I like one better than the other, that doesn't mean the other thing isn't cool.

Except for Twilight. Last week, I went to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. While waiting in line (I was an hour and a half early, natch), I nerded out with the people behind me by trashing Twilight. Because Twilight is awful. Just awful.

In other movie news:

-The trailer for Percy Jackson got ridick applause. That made me feel old.
-I applauded after the trailer for Sherlock Holmes. I'm pretty sure that RDJ heard my clapping.
-I also saw (500) Days of Summer over the weekend, which was effin' bril. But this couple in the row in front of me wouldn't stop sucking face. It doesn't really bother me except for the fact that they were sitting in really choice seats in the theater. You know, a couple rows up the stadium, smack dab in the middle. Don't hog the good seats and then not watch the movie. Vachement, uncouth.

No comments: