Tuesday, January 26, 2010

American Idol Auditions. Los Angeles.

I'm still not struck by anyone like I was when I first saw Kris Allen. Still, I actually did find a couple people I'm going to keep my eye on. Andrew Garcia and Tasha Leighton. But this show is just not showing enough of the successful auditions to make it any fun yet. The bad people are just so. obviously. contrived. Puke.

Also, I forgot to mention that I liked Katelyn Epperly from Chicago. But not that much.

PS: As much as I like Avril Lavigne (yes, I do, I know, but at least I don't like Twilight or Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift), she was worthless. The only time she contributed was when she found Avril v2.0. Woot. Indeed.

I'm just waiting now until I can buy a new MacBook Pro. I mean for Hollywood week. I hate the audition episodes.

1 comment:

mybaby2010 said...

I understand your pain! Once, I oder three boxes of tagalongs and i ended up with thin mints! WHAT THE HELL? i used to be a girl scouts but not anymore.