Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More On Duke.

  • This is the single best recap of Duke's awesome National Championship that I've seen so far, courtesy of Sports Illustrated.
  • This is the single worst recap that I've seen, courtesy of NBC. This article is filled with so much blind hate and disrespect. Dude. It actually made me angry to see, and I'm pretty tolerant of stupid people.
  • In this world, Dewey also beat Truman.
  • Kris Allen, I forgive you this time. Don't test me again.
  • Ask my friends, I said that if Duke can break 60 -- the much vaunted statistic that was Butler's opposing score ceiling coming into the game -- the Butler spell would be broken. And it was. Kinda cool, that. (Also, I wore my Red Sox t-shirt and channeled the 2004 Sox during the entire game.)
  • You didn't think I'd put another Duke bball post up and not include more praise for Scheyer, did you? Bitch, please.

No comments: