Thursday, December 11, 2008

Off My Chest.

I just finished watching the Top Chef episode of Gail's bridal shower.

First of all, long ass tables like that suck for mixing and mingling. I mean, forget it, if you arrive separately from the one other person you know, there's no way you're going to end up sitting near them.

Second, do you think Gail and Padma are actually close enough friends in real life that Gail would normally invite her to her shower?

Third, I get that it gets its name from an island, but I still think that the name of Jeff's restaurant in Florida is just, just terrible.

Fourth, I love the Bravo voiceover echo-y voice. So classy.

Fifth, I think that Drew Barrymore looks like she has gobs of makeup splotched onto her face in that new CoverGirl commercial. I doubt that's what they were going for.

No comments: