Monday, September 8, 2008

Fall Television.

After twentyeightsomething years of life, the one thing I've come to conclude about myself is that as to pop culture, I prefer television to books and movies, with music bringing up the rear. So, of course, I check myself every so often to see which network I tend to watch the most. Nerdy, idn't it? Lamer yet, it used to be a deadheat between NBC and the WB. So the new fall season has started, and here's what I'm looking forward to, network by network:

NBC.
Currently watch religiously: 30 Rock; The Office; Life.
Has to be awesome to stay on the DVR: Heroes.
New progs I'm interested in checking out: Kath & Kim; Knight Rider; My Own Worst Enemy; Kings.

ABC.
Currently watch: Eli Stone; Pushing Daisies.
Has to be awesome to stay: Dirty Sexy Money; Lost; Wipeout.

CBS.
Currently watch: How I Met Your Mother.

FOX.
Currently watch: The Simpsons; Family Guy.
Has to be awesome to stay: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles.
New progs: Fringe; The Cleveland Show; Dollhouse; Sit Down, Shut Up.

CW.
Currently watch: America's Next Top Model; Reaper.
New progs: Valentine; Easy Money.

Other.
Real World / Road Rules Challenge is back, baby!

1 comment:

Mr. Cooper said...

Life? Really? I never thought I'd say this to someone else, but you watch too much television.

And I saw the "Fringe" pilot. Very good.