Sunday, September 21, 2008

Trends and Trivia.

Yesterday, I was trendy, and went to a new green restaurant that just opened up in DC on Thursday called Founding Farmers. Highly recommended DC fare, and environmentally friendly! Of course, I took a taxi to get there instead of walking because I'm lame.

Then I went to Mr. Yogato, which is DC's version of Pinkberry. You can get 10% off if you answer a trivia question correctly. I chose movies as a category:

Name 6 actors or actresses who've played the U.S. president in a movie, and the movie they were in.

Of course, I got it right. And even had a seventh just in case.

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

1) Michael Douglas, The American President

2) Harrison Ford, Air Force One

3) Bill Pullman, Independence Day

4) Leslie Nielsen, Scary Movie 3

5) Bruce Greenwood, 13 Days

6) Anthony Hopkins, Nixon

Andy said...

Ooo... Leslie Nielsen... good one. Having never seen 13 Days, I couldn't remember if Bruce Greenwood was JFK or if Steven Culp was. Instead of those two, I used Jeff Bridges from The Contender, and Kevin Kline from Dave. I had Morgan Freeman from Deep Impact in my back pocket just in case.

10% off Mr. Yogato!