Monday, August 24, 2009

Early Imps of Project Runway.

I'm not as much of an addict of PR as I am of TC (though I haven't actually followed either series in full since their inceptions -- damn you Durham for your lack of Bravo! three years people), and given that I have, you know, a job, it's unlikely that I'll blog about both. But it being all fresh and new and buzzy, I can make time in my endlessly important day to note a few thoughts of the first episode of this, the lost season of Project Runway:

1. Johnny. Tone the drama down.

2. Mitchell. Tone the drama DOWN.

3. Malvin. You are no Christian Siriano.

4. Qrystal. LOVE YOUR NAME. I would have loved it even more if you spelled it "Qrstl."

5. Gordana should have won. Christopher's dress was almost there, but it seemed lopsided in the front.

6. LiLo subdued? Qwhaaa?

No comments: