Sunday, August 30, 2009

Even When He's Bad, He's Good.

My friends and I sort of worship Neil Patrick Harris. He's Dr. Evil for Pete's sake! And Barney Stinson! And Doogie ! And the list just goes on. (FYI, I totally saw him in Proof opposite Anne Heche on Broadway. And I ate dinner two tables away from him at the Gramercy Tavern in NYC.)

It came to my attention that NPH auditioned for the role of Dr. Tam on Firefly, which role he didn't get. Sean Maher got it instead. Which made it possible for one Zacquisha (because he actually can pass for a young Sean Maher) to get his first onscreen role as the young Dr. Tam, thereby fulfilling a geektastic degree of separation between him the Whedonverse.

It's crap like this that makes me happy.

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

I must admit, I'm a little offended that I didn't make the "my friends and" link cut.

Andy said...

Pure laziness on my part. I did all the searches for NPH in Reva's blog first, and then yours. And I couldn't put a link to you on the word "I" so you got pushed back 4 words.

Also, you didn't like 17 Again.