Wednesday, March 31, 2010

AI9: I Can't Pretend that This Show Is Worth It Anymore.

Really, America? You're going to send Didi home? Really? Really? Really? Not Tim the Joker? Katie the Robot? Andrew the Potato? Aaron the Turnip? Hell, even throw out Casey or Mike. Neither of them really have a legit chance at winning this thing in the long run.

And really, Judges? Who the F are you saving the Judges' Save for? And what the hell are you chitchatting about that's so important while Didi was singing?

I already fastforward (John Cho shout out!) through the judges' comments because 4 is just too many (they almost always agree -- do we really need to hear four iterations of praise or four iterations of criticism)? I just whizzed through the results show because I don't like Skinny Ruben, Usher's new single doesn't even sound like a song, Diddy's strobe lights apparently cause seizures (and his dancers ripped of Single Ladies), and the producers ran over time so the end was clipped off by about 4 minutes -- like last year's debacle that was its timing.

Blogging about it isn't even fun because I can only trash these horrible contestants so much before even I start feeling bad. Yes, ME! And I love judging others!

Just let Crystal and Lee have recording contracts. Give one to Didi, too, please, someone who knows what will actually sell in today's pop scene. And wake me up next time they have Kris Allen or Adam Lambert on to sing or, in Kris's case, make googly eyes at me through the telly.

Puke goes Season 9. Puke puke puke.

No comments: