Tuesday, March 16, 2010

AI9: The Top 12 Sing The Rolling Stones.

Because my previous post about the Top 12 is so awesome, I'm going to keep this recap short. Overall, I gotta say, I was pretty pleased. Here's what was worthy of my clicking-fingiz:

MEMORABLE FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS:

Lee (I don't care what the judges say - this was AWESOME.)
Siobhan (WICKED!)
Crystal (I can't keep putting her first, can I? CAN I?)
Didi (Angsty.)

GOOD ENOUGH - LIKE THAT MIDDLE GROUP WHOSE SCORES QUALIFIED THEM FOR THE NEXT ROUND ON PROJECT RUNWAY:

Paige (Sick voice suits her.)
Mike (Spastic.)
Casey (Loved his mom.)
Andrew (Loved his silent lump of a mother.)
Aaron (Just barely.)
Tim (Had me until the closeup of his GROSS FINGERNAILS.)

PUT THEM OUT OF THEIR MISERY:

Katie (Ersatz Leann Rimes. Siobhan's gonna have to represent the northeast.)
Lacey (Just... baa aa aa aa aa d.)

No comments: