Monday, March 29, 2010

Some More Dukeness.

Because I'm just absolutely Duke-d out right now, I'm gonna keep the good blog posts going:

-First, let me show you a good example of Scheyer Face.
-Second, inappropriate crushes on Scheyer aside, what the eff is he wearing on his left knee?
-Third, here's kind of a cool article about why the typical Duke-hate isn't really warranted this year. And here's another. I think this picture kinda sums up what they're getting at.
-Fourth, if you don't believe that at the end of the day, these players are just kids, take a gander at Andre Dawkins, who basically looks like the cutest 2 year old puppy. And as if that weren't enough, dude's still got braces. HUGGY BEARZ!
-Fifth, for good measure of ghosts of Duke past: JJ has a rap album. ROFLCOPTER.

Oh, and congrats Jordan Davidson, for somehow never graduating long enough to make a Final Four. I salute you.

No comments: