Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bar/Bri Down, Bar Exam To Go.

Check it. Thus endeth Bar/Bri bar review for Massachusetts. Here's what I learned from this experience:

1. Don't talk about the bar exam on bar exam day. The idea is that we're not supposed to freak each other out by claiming "there was a really tough civil procedure essay" when in fact, there was none.

2. Apparently not all humans are capable of learning. On more than one occasion, the dude in front of me would (a) lay his bag down exactly where my feet are supposed to go and (b) lean back and stretch and hit my computer and my coffee cup. Sure, he'd say sorry, or look sheepishly away when he did it, but not sheepishly enough, says I. One invasion of clearly delineated personal space--okay, I can forgive that--but 34 times? And I bet he'll still kick my ass on the bar.

3. Apparently the comic book store guy is alive and well. So the people behind me had this to say today...
A:"Did you know that one Oreo has 60 calories in it?"
B:"Actually, it has 75."
Me: (thinking loudly) "Either way, both of you could afford to, you know, stop eating them."

4. Paula Franzese is a goddess.

5. All law schools are required to be kept at a consistent room temperature of 62 degrees. There's no other explanation for why in the dead of summer, you find me wrapped up in a hoodie and pants.

6. Law. Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hee hee. Hoo.

1 comment:

Mr. Cooper said...

I didn't understand this last year, but God bless Paula Franzese.