Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bar/Bri: Day Something or Other.

I can't keep track of what day of Bar/Bri it is anymore. They are all starting to run together. I also don't want to be reminded of just how many more days there are left to go. (The fact that I know that it is only day 5 only matters in that I plead deliberate ignorance. That's not a law term. Don't worry, I'm not that stupid.) But, unlike some people, I'm absolutely willing to complain/comment/adjudicate it every day until I pass the bar. They owe me (read: my firm who's actually paying for it).

I think it's funny that we're already used to the fact that our "lectures" are all done through video, which is both nicely efficient--since we can't ask questions--and an incredible rip off--since we can't ask questions. Case in point: Today, we listened to day 2 of 3 of Contracts, and the professor, who gives the lecture to a live audience (there is always one group who get the lectures live, although they aren't allowed to engage him), occasionally gives instructions just to keep us from falling asleep. He's a good guy. The amusing part is when he says stuff like, "Put down your pens and listen to what I'm about to say next," the majority of people in my class also put down their pens.

Because the mean video playing on the TV screen might think you're rude.

No comments: