Monday, May 25, 2009

I Really Don't Know When I'm Going To Stop Gushing Over Kris Allen's Win. Sorry.

I sort of love Massachusetts. I don't know if you can tell. And it's rare that I find fault with it. But I'm not one to hide the loose strings on my sweater of state pride. I'll pick at 'em.

One more log to throw on the barbie: that Massachusetts gas stations don't have the catch on gas pumps that let you set it to fill your tank without having to stand there and squeeze the lever. Get with the prog, Mass.

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

That's seriously the worst thing ever. Is that a law?

Anonymous said...

I like this blog. Maybe I told you already, but we're pushing for Reaper to get a third season, and it's looking good, we just need a bit more fan support!

Everything we're hearing is sounding GOOD for the syndication deal for Reaper Season 3. People have had very positive responses from CW affiliates they’ve written. Today we received word that two of the biggest Tribune-owned CW markets in Texas are interested, and since Tribune owns a boatload of affiliates, it’s thought if the Tribune stations come on board, Season 3 is a lock. If you’re concerned about how show creators Fazekas & Butters’ new contract at Fox will affect the show, or Tyler Labine’s new series, we have updates on that too.

We still need fans to show their support; we have about ONE WEEK to get across our love for this show! All links and details here: http://tinyurl.com/reaperlatest