Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Allison, We Hardly Knew Ye.

So close to the dream of an Adam-Kris-Allison Top 3. But not quite there. Allison is the first of the Round Table of Awesomeness to fall to Evil Gokey's smug stare of entitlement. Or was it his hip-air-thrust? Or his scream that castrated a thousand sheep? [This is actually the ending of the song he sang this week for Rock Week.]



In any case, did you notice that Kris, who hugs everyone, didn't hug Evil yesterday after their duet OR tonight after hearing he was safe? Evil is Evil, people. No one can smugile quite like it.

EDIT: Michael Slezak, who writes one of the best weekly recaps of AI (and hosts the totes ridick Idolatry on EW.com) live-blogged the results tonight and noted this:
9:39 Kris almost passed the eff out. And I loved how Adam gave him mad hugs. Also: Did I note lack of huggage and only arm grippage with Danny? Scandale? Or lack of time. Now save the rocker(s) and save the season people!
I told you. Also, another recap that makes me sneeze milk out my nose even when I haven't been drinking anything? Gawker's recapper.

No comments: