Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Suck on That, Simon.


I'm at peace. America got it, got it -- wait for it -- right.

I don't need Kris to actually win the whole thing. Him being in the finals feels right though. I totally get that Adam deserves the win (and I think it would be awesome for the show if Our Little Bowie won). But this is a finale worth watching. I love it.

---

EDIT: The blogosphere is abuzz. Kara DioGuardi doesn't know how to play the game the producers hired her to play the way the other judges can. She's too obvious when throwing fodder under the bus. She set Kris up to sabotage him. You are so very stupid, Kara.

---

EDIT v2: Gawker's take on the awesomeness of the final two. Funny, when I burp on people, they don't like it.

EDIT v3: EW's take on how adorable Kris's and Adam's families are.

No comments: