Monday, September 7, 2009

Reva, Adam, and I Pretty Much Talk About PC All The Time.

Adam had a fun post where he actually, you know, self-assessed his summer movie preview. Sheesh. So, like, I don't know, business-worldy grown-up of him! Thought it might be fun, so here I go looking back with 20-20 h.s. and all that jazz at what I was looking forward to this past summer for box office bliss.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Will have to catch up on blu-ray.
Star Trek. Amazing. Including the mole below Chris Pine's ear.
Brothers Bloom. Sigh, there just aren't enough convenient indie theaters in D.C.
Angels & Demons. A victim of bad buzz. I'm sure I'll catch it on TNT some time.
Up. Pixar goes 634,293 for 634,293. I mean, seriously.
The Hangover. Heh.
Year One. Huge disappointment. This should have been like Stewie among typical babies, and it was more like crap among crap.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Things go boom, and I missed it somehow.
Bruno. A victim of bad buzz.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
Funny People. Never saw it. Prolly still will at some point.
Paper Heart. Why did I ever think I'd want to see this?
G.I.Joe: Rise of Cobra. I'll still see it, but I've heard that Sienna Miller ruins yet another movie.
The Time-Traveler's Wife. A victim of bad buzz.
Inglourious Basterds. There's still time, right? I'll go see it, I swair!

No comments: