Monday, March 23, 2009

I Heart I Love You Man.

This is a bromantic comedy.  And it is kick-awesome.  Three things occurred to me whilst watching it.
 
Observation the First: I still think Paul Rudd's arms are freakishly short.
 
Observation the Second: Who is the target audience for this movie?  I can't believe I'm being as close-minded as a movie studio exec by wondering this, but let's be real.  It's not a chick flick.  It's not a date movie.  It's not a gross out toilet humor film.  Like, are enlightened men going to go on man-dates to watch this movie?  I pray that it does well in the box office, even if it doesn't jive with the typical marking schemes we all hate.
 
Observation the Third: Uggs look really damn comfortable.

1 comment:

Mr. Cooper said...

We're inching closer and closer to a mandatory intervention over your excessive usage of "kick-awesome".