Friday, March 27, 2009

The Reader.

Although, I'm awesome and help spread peace around the interwebs, I am also humble enough to give credit where due.
 
For a while, I resisted using Google Reader because I thought it was too much information to handle at once (weird, since the whole point of it is to organize too much information into something palatable).  What can I say?  I was born during the transition period between Gen X and Gen Y, so the whole interconnectedness of the world is not threatening, it's just ill-fitting.
 
But with the constant chirping of Adam, I've been slowly using it more and more, and now I can't stop.  Google Reader, I want to have your babies.  And we can have lots of them, because I know deep in my heart that you can organize them all for easy tracking.

1 comment:

Genna said...

If not for Google Reader, I wouldn't get up-to-the-minute updates on your blog! The problem is, I've jam packed the thing with so much, it takes me like 30 minutes to get through it every night!

I'm pretty sure Google could figure out a way out of this financial mess, too.